This small size pressure & temperature transducer has a PT100 platinum resistance thermometer and a 0 to 10 bar gauge pressure range with a radiometric output of 0.5 to 4.5 volts dc with a supply voltage of 5 volts dc.
The temperature probe is a 2 wire platinum resistance thermometer which is integrated into the process connector for close temperature coupling for measuring dynamic temperatures.
The ASMT miniature pressure transducer has a 13mm diameter and a 20mm body length making it easy to install onto a small test rig or other R&D apparatus where the influence of the size and weight of test instrumentation must be kept to a minimum. The combination of pressure and temperature measurement in one miniature sized package also reduces the number of sensors and process connections required to be fitted.
ASMT Miniature Pressure Transducer & PT100 Probe
- Pressure Range: 10
- Units: bar
- Reference Type: Seal Gauge (1atm to +P)
- Temperature Sensor Type: PT100, 2 wire
- Output Signal: 0.5 to 4.5Vdc (ratiometric to supply)
- Non-Linearity & Hysteresis: 0.25% full scale
- Operating Temperature Range: -20 to +150ºC including electronics housing
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.02% FS per °C (2)
- Cable Length (cm): 200
- Process Connection: M10 x 1 male
- Materials Exposed to Process Media: 316 stainless steel housing with stainless steel 15-4PH diaphragm