Pressure indicator transmitters have a digital indicator for providing a local indication of pressure reading, and a 4-20 milliamp output pressure transmitter for sending an analogue signal to control & monitoring instrumentation. The built-in digital indicators can be scaled via push buttons or adjustment pots to any pressure unit or a 0-100% full scaling. No additional external supply is required, since the digital indicator is powered by the 4-20mA current loop from the pressure transmitter.
- LEO3 Current or Digital Output Pressure Gauge - LCD digital pressure gauge powered externally by a 2 wire series 4-20mA current loop or a digital interface.
- DS200 Combined Pressure Switch, Gauge and Sensor - Three in one electronic pressure switch, digital pressure gauge and pressure sensor with pressure ranges from 100 mbar up to 600 bar (1.5 to 9000 psi).
- DS200P Sanitary Low Range Pressure Gauge, Switch and Sensor - All in one electronic switch, gauge and sensor designed specifically for use in the food, drink and biomedical industry for measuring process pressures.
- DS210 Combined Low Pressure Switch, Indicator and Sensor - Low range three in one pressure switch, pressure indicator and pressure sensor for use on pneumatics and HVAC applications.
- DS201P High Range Flush Pressure Gauge, Switch and Sensor - High pressure sensor, electronic switch and digital gauge with an all welded stainless steel flush diaphragm for high viscosity liquids.
- DS201 Combined Pressure Sensor, Display and Switch - Ceramic diaphragm diaphragm based pressure sensor, indicator & electronic switch with pressure ranges from 0-0.4 bar up to 0-600 bar.