We are looking for a autoclave pressure sensor and display that can be connected to a laboratory steam sterilising autoclave and operates at about 10 bar pressure around 160 degrees Celsius . The sensor should also be able to send the real time pressure which can be read by any module on the PC or can transmit the pressure signal.
The DS200P pressure sensor & display will continuously transmit a 4-20mA current output signal and display the pressure reading on a LED digital indicator. The optional integrated high temperature isolator will protect the sensor and electronics from the high temperature generated by autoclaves up to 200°C.
DS200P Autoclave Pressure Sensor and Display
- Pressure Range: 10
- Units: bar
- Range Type: Positive Gauge (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35% 0.4bar range & above, 0.5% below
- Switch Output: None
- Electrical Connection: DIN plug (4-20mA 2 wire only)
- Process Connection: G1/2 Flush DIN3852, 1bar & above
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Media & Temperature: Food grade, 200degC max, Vac<150degC, FKM seal