A combined digital display, switch contacts and gauge pressure sensor for building management use to measure pressure of freshwater over a range of 0 to 500 psi g from the 1/4 NPT male process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the DIN plug electrical connection.
This DS 200 combined digital display, switch contacts and gauge range pressure sensor can be used in building management systems to measure freshwater pressure from 0 to 500 pounds per square inch gauge.
The sensor is installed using a 1/4 inch NPT tapered male thread to measure the fresh water, and the 4 to 20 milliamp current output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the DIN plug pin connector.
Also a local digital display readout and adjustable switch contacts is built into this gauge pressure sensor to meet the requirements such as turning on water pumps in building management applications.
DS 200 Combined Digital Display, Switch & Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-ds200-78-17857
- Pressure Range: 500
- Units: psi
- Range Type: Positive Gauge (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35%FS 0.4 bar range min, 0.5% below (11-12bit resolution)
- Switch Output: 1 PNP switch
- Electrical Connection: DIN plug (1 switch, 4-20mA 2 wire only)
- Process Connection: 1/4 NPT male
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM