A digital display and high pressure sensor for injection moulding machine use to measure pressure of synthetic hydraulic oil over a range of 0 to 22,000 psi g from the 9/16 UNF female process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the M12 connector electrical connection.
This combined DMP 334 high range pressure sensor and PA 430 plug-on display can be used in manufacturing automation machines to measure synthetic hydraulic oil pressure from 0 to 22,000 pounds per square inch gauge.
The sensor is installed using a 9/16 UNF female thread to measure the synthetic hydraulic oil, and the 4 to 20 milliamp current output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the M12 type pin connector.
Also a plug-on LED digital display readout is included with the hydraulic pressure sensor to provide a visual synthetic hydraulic oil pressure reading at the injection moulding machine.
DMP334 All Welded Hydraulic Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-dmp334-91-17245
- Pressure Range: 22,000 psi g
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Electrical Connection: M12 x 1 connector (4 pin)
- Pressure Connection: 9/16 UNF female
PA430 Plug-On Display
- SKU ID: s1-pa430-91-17245
- Electrical Connection: M12 x 1 connector (5 pin)
- Analogue Output: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Switch Contacts: Not required
- Engineering Unit Label: psi