Detect low vacuum leaks with this combined 4 to 20 milliamp current output sensor and digital display gauge over a vacuum of 0 to minus 30 inches of water column.
The DS210 low vacuum sensor & gauge includes a highly sensitive silicon pressure sensor which can measure small changes in vacuum at a very low negative pressure set relative to atmospheric pressure.
Using the current loop output you can send a signal to your leak detection test equipment to an accuracy of 0.5% of 30 inH2O, and the built-in LED digital display will provide a local 3 digit reading over 0.0 to 30.0 inH2O of the vacuum measured.
DS210 Low Vacuum Sensor & Gauge
- SKU ID: s1-ds210-79-14701
- Pressure Range: 0 to -30
- Units: inH2O
- Range Type: Negative Gauge/Suction (atm to -P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35%FS 0.1 bar and above, 0.5%FS less than 0.1 bar
- Switch Output: None
- Electrical Connection: Integral cable gland with 2m of cable
- Process Connection: G1/2 DIN3852 male
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: stainless steel 1.4404 (316L), silicon, Epoxy or RTV, glass
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM