I am looking for a pressure gauge / transmitter suitable for steam applications up to 200 degrees C, 0-16 bar. Ideally with a 4-20mA output and a digital local gauge.
The DS200P is a combined pressure transmitter and indicator in one package with the option for use with high temperature media such as steam at 200°C if the optional cooling element is included.
DS200P High Temperature Pressure Transmitter & Gauge
- Pressure Range: 16
- Units: bar
- Range Type: Positive Gauge (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35%FS >= 0.4 bar, 0.5% < 0.4bar (11-12bit resolution)
- Switch Output: None
- Electrical Connection: DIN plug (4-20mA 2 wire only)
- Process Connection: G1/2 Flush DIN3852, P>=1bar only
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Media & Temperature: Silicone oil fill, 200degC, Vac < 150degC, FKM seal