A high pressure sensor and plug-on display for hydraulic control use to measure pressure of mineral hydraulic oil over a range of 0 to 20 MPa g from the G1/8 male process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA current loop signal through the DIN plug connector electrical connection.
This IMP high pressure sensor can be used in hydraulic control systems to measure mineral hydraulic oil pressure from 0 to 20 megapascals gauge.
The sensor is installed using a G1/8 male thread to measure the mineral hydraulic oil, and the 4 to 20 milliamps current loop signal output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the DIN plug connector.
Also a PA 430 plug-on local digital display readout is included with this high pressure sensor to meet the requirements of measuring mineral hydraulic oil pressure in hydraulic control applications.
IMP High Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-imp-91-19691
- Pressure Range: 0 – 20
- Units: MPa
- Pressure Reference: Gauge (G)
- Output Signal: 4 – 20mA, 2-wire (5)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.25% FS (standard) (A)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS per °C (standard) (4)
- Thermal Span Shift: 0.015% FS per °C
- Electrical Connection: Large DIN plug (standard) (B)
- Process Connection: 1/8 BSP male (M)
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton (standard)(V)
- Special Requirements: Standard (000)
PA430 Plug-On Display
- SKU ID: s1-pa430-0001
- Part No: 850-1-0-100-100-0-1-000
- Electrical Connection (Output / Input): DIN43650A plug IP65 / DIN43650A plug IP65
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Switch Output: None
- Units Label: Fitted by user