I am looking for a 4-20mA pressure transmitter device for measuring the pressure of methane (CH4) gas up to 160 mbar gauge which also includes a local display and a separate configurable switch output, what pressure transmitter can you suggest?
We would suggest the DS200 which is a pressure transmitter combined with an LED display and solid state alarm switch. The wetted parts are stainless steel 316L diaphragm and stainless steel 316Ti pressure connection with Fluorocarbon (FKM)seals, both materials are compatible with Methane. There is also the option for intrinsic safety if the installation is going to be inside a hazardous zone.
DS200 Combined Pressure Switch, Gauge and Sensor
- Pressure Range: 0 to 160
- Units: mbar
- Range Type: Positive Gauge (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35%FS >= 0.4 bar, 0.5% < 0.4bar (11-12bit resolution)
- Switch Output: 1 PNP switch
- Electrical Connection: Integral cable gland with 2m of cable
- Process Connection: G1/2 DIN3852 male
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM