Pressure sensor and remote LED display for installing on a truck to monitor air cushion pressure during loading of a vehicle.
The cushion air pressure is used to determine the weight of the load to prevent over-loading. Two remote displays can be connected to the 4-20mA current loop to provide a reading to vehicle operators at ground level and on top of the vehicle.
The PA440 indicator has a high visibility LED digital display for reading pressure during night time loading. The IMP air pressure sensor has a IP68 sealed electrical connection to protect it from on vehicle use and can be mounted to air lines at a different location on thw vehicle to the indicators.
IMP Air Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-imp-0002
- Pressure Range: 0 to 6
- Units: bar
- Range Type: Positive Gauge (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4 – 20mA, 2-wire (5)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.25% FS (standard) (A)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS per °C (standard) (4)
- Electrical Connection: IP68 cable gland with 4m of cable (temporary immersion) (E)
- Process Connection: G1/4 male DIN 3852 (A)
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton (standard)(V)
- Special Requirements: Standard (000)
PA440 Remote IP65 LED Loop Powered Indicator
- SKU ID: s1-pa440-0001
- Analogue Output: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Display: LED
- Housing Material: Plastic ABS
- Switch Contacts: Not required
- Electrical Connection: Cable gland M16x1.5
- Engineering Unit Label: bar