A hastelloy C276 wetted parts gauge pressure sensor for flow control use to measure pressure of seawater over a range of 0 to 60 bar g from the G1/2 male process connection, and sending the corresponding RS485 Modbus RTU signal through the integral cable electrical connection.
The sensor is installed using a G1/2 male thread to measure the sea water, and the RS 485 with Modbus RTU protocol serial bus interface is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the IP65 sealed gland and cable electrical connection.
Also a diaphragm and process connection made out of hastelloy C276 is built into this gauge pressure sensor to prevent corrosion when measuring seawater pressure in flow control applications.
PA-33 X Hastelloy C276 Wetted Parts RS485 Pressure Sensor
- 33X RS485 Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-pa33x-91-17619
- Pressure Range: 60 bar gauge
- Analogue Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Digital Interface: RS485 ready only
- Electrical Connection: Integral 2m cable, IP65
- Process Connection: G1/2 male
- Media Exposed Materials: Hastelloy C276 and Viton seals (sea-water)
- Oil Filling: Silicone oil (standard)
- Compensated Temperature Range: -10 to +80 DegC (standard)