A compound range differential pressure sensor for farming use to measure pressure of freshwater over a range of -1 to 6 bar diff on a 6 bar freshwater line from two G1/4 male process connections, and sending the corresponding RS485 Modbus RTU signal through the M12 connector electrical connection.
This DPT 100 compound differential range pressure sensor can be used in agricultural machinery to measure freshwater pressure from -1 to 6 bar differential with a 6 bar freshwater line pressure.
The sensor is installed using a 1/4 NPT female thread to measure the fresh water, and the RS 485 with Modbus RTU protocol serial bus interface is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the M12 type pin connector.
DPT 100 Compound Range Differential Pressure Sensor
- PDF: DPT100 data sheet
- SKU ID: s1-dpt100-2-18033
- Pressure Range: -1 to 6 bar differential
- Output Signal: Modbus RTU RS485
- Accuracy: 0.1% FS
- Housing: Aluminium
- Electrical Connection: Male plug M12x1 (4-pin) / meta
- Process Connection: 1/4″ – 18 NPT F / fixing 7/16 UNF
- Valve: None
- Flange Material: Stainless Steel 304
- Diaphragm & Fill Fluid: Stainless Steel 316L / Silicone oil
- Seals: EPDM
- Special Version: Standard