A digital interface pressure sensor for flow monitoring use to measure pressure of chilled water supply & return over a range of 0 to 150 psi g from the 1/4 NPT male process connection, and sending the corresponding RS485 Modbus RTU protocol interface through the weatherproof cable electrical connection.
This DCT 531 digital interface pressure sensor can be used in flow monitoring and metering equipment to measure chilled water supply & return pressure from 0 to 150 pounds per square inch gauge.
The sensor is installed using a 1/4 inch NPT tapered male thread to measure the chilled water, and the RS 485 with Modbus RTU protocol serial bus interface is connected to digital interfacing instrumentation using the IP65 rated sealed gland and cable.
DCT 531 Modbus RTU Digital Interface Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-dct531-91-19652
- Pressure Range: 0 – 150 psi g
- Output: RS 485
- Supply Voltage: 9 – 32V dc
- Electrical Connection: Cable Gland including 2 mtr PVC Cable
- Process Connection: 1/4 NPT male
- Process Connection Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Seal Material: FKM
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Accuracy (NL&H): 0.35% FSO IEC 60770
- IP Rating: 65
- Media Temperature: -25 to +125°C
- Operating Temperature: -25 to +85°C
- Special Options: None
- Approvals: None