A vacuum range absolute pressure sensor for research use to measure pressure of air over a range of 0 to 15 psi abs from the 1/4 NPT male process connection, and sending the corresponding RS485 Modbus RTU signal through the M12x1 plug electrical connection.
This DCT 531 vacuum range absolute pressure sensor can be used in research laboratories to measure air pressure from 0 to 15 pounds per square inch absolute.
The sensor is installed using a 1/4 inch NPT tapered male thread to measure the air, and the RS 485 with Modbus RTU protocol serial bus interface is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the M12x1 plug connector.
Also is included with this absolute pressure sensor to meet the requirements of measuring air pressure in research applications.
DCT 531 RS485 Modbus RTU Absolute Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-dct531-91-19048
- Part No: DC8-1001-L5-3-M13-N40-1-000
- Pressure Range: 0 – 1 bar absolute
- Output: RS 485 Modbus RTU
- Supply Voltage: 9 – 32V dc
- Electrical Connection: Male plug M12x1 (5-pin) / metal
- Process Connection: 1/4 NPT male
- Process Connection Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Seal Material: FKM
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Accuracy (NL&H): <±0.35% FSO IEC 60770
- IP Rating: 65
- Media Temperature: -25 to +125°C
- Operating Temperature: -25 to +85°C
- Special Options: None
- Approvals: None