A high accuracy absolute pressure sensor for material testing use to measure pressure of mineral hydraulic oil over a range of 0 to 30 bar abs from the G1/4 male process connection, and sending the corresponding RS485 carried signal through the M12 connector electrical connection.
This DCT 531 absolute range high accuracy RS485 interface pressure sensor can be used in material test machines to measure mineral hydraulic oil pressure from 0 to 30 bar absolute.
The sensor is installed using a G1/4 male thread to measure the mineral hydraulic oil, and the RS 485 serial bus interface is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the M12 type pin connector.
DCT 531 RS485 High Accuracy Absolute Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-dct531-91-17554
- Part No: DC8-3002-L5-1-M13-300-1-000
- Pressure Range: 0 – 30 bar absolute
- Output: RS 485
- Supply Voltage: 9 – 32V dc
- Electrical Connection: Male plug M12x1 (5-pin) / metal
- Process Connection: G1/4 male DIN 3852
- Process Connection Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Seal Material: FKM
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Accuracy: 0.1% FSO IEC 60770
- IP Rating: 65
- Media Temperature: -25 to +125°C
- Operating Temperature: -25 to +85°C
- Special Options: None
- Approvals: None