A gauge pressure sensor for flow control use to measure pressure of air over a range of 0 to 10 bar g from the G1/2 male process connection, and sending the corresponding RS485 Modbus RTU signal through the integral cable electrical connection.
This DCT 531 gauge range pressure sensor can be used in flow control to measure air pressure from 0 to 10 bar gauge.
The sensor is installed using a G1/2 male thread to measure the air, and the RS 485 with Modbus RTU protocol serial bus interface is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the IP65 sealed gland and cable electrical connection.
DCT 531 RS485 Air Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-dct531-2-17620
- Part No: DC7-1002-L5-1-TA0-100-1-000
- Pressure Range: 0 – 10 bar gauge
- Output: RS 485
- Supply Voltage: 9 – 32V dc
- Electrical Connection: Cable outlet with 2m PVC cable
- Process Connection: G1/2 male DIN 3852
- Process Connection Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Seal Material: FKM
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Accuracy: 0.1% FSO IEC 60770
- IP Rating: 65
- Media Temperature: -25 to +125°C
- Operating Temperature: -25 to +85°C
- Special Options: None
- Approvals: None