I am looking for an analog & digital type pressure sensor for use on steam temperatures from 0 to 200 degrees Celsius over 0 to 10 bar?
We would suggest the 35X HTC high temperature pressure sensor which has an in-built pig-tail to cool the oil fill between the isolation diaphragm exposed to the steam and the silicon sensor chip. The 35X HTC has a combined analog output, either 4-20mA or 0-10Vdc can be chosen when ordering, and a RS485 serial interface. Only one type of output can be used at a time.
35X HTC Hi-Temp Analog/Digital Pressure Sensor
- 35X Type: HTC – 300degC max. media temperature
- Pressure Range: 10 bar absolute
- Analogue Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Digital Interface: RS485 ready only
- Electrical Connection: 5 pin Binder connector
- Process Connection: G1/2 male flush (1/2 inch BSP)
- Media Exposed Materials: Stainless steel 316L and Viton seals
- Oil Filling: Silicone oil (standard)
- Compensated Temperature Range: 20 to 300 degC