Digital pressure sensor with 3 separate channels for measuring P1, P2 and DP readings plus 2 temperature channels. Base pressure ranges from 3 bar up to 300 bar with high accuracy.
- Base Pressure Ranges: from 3 up to 300 bar differential
- Static Line Pressures: from 3 up to 300 bar absolute
- Accuracy: ±0.05% of base pressure range including NLHR & temperature errors from -10 to +80°C
- Output Signal: RS485 half duplex
- Electrical Connections: Binder plug 723 (5 pin) or Mil C 26482 military connector
- Pressure Connnection: G1/4 female
- Special Features: Digitally characterised DP, 2 x absolute pressure & temperature readings, fully configurable via RS485 half duplex interface
- Special Options: Digital interface converter box and cable for converting RS 485 to USB or RS 232 plus reader software
Two absolute pressure sensors are digitally characterised and the readings subtracted within the sensors software to produce a high accuracy differential pressure reading. Since the sensor is digitally characterised over temperature as well as pressure the temperature reading for each absolute sensor can also be measured via the RS485 digital interface.
If supplied with the RS232 or USB converter box the PD39X twin absolute digital dp sensor can be used with PC software that has been custom designed for easy installation and operation with the sensor so that the user can be up and running on a computer within a few minutes. The PC software enables live readings to be displayed in real time for any of the measurement channels. The display window can also be configured to dispaly graph plots as the data is collected.
Measure line pressure and differential pressure
We have an application for water pump control where we would like to know the P and delta P, so we need a pressure sensor where you can access the individual sensor signals as well as the DP. Would the PD39X sensor offer this capability?
Yes, the PD39X has an RS485 serial interface which can provide the reading for the pressure on each port and the difference in reading between the two (P1, P2, P1-P2).
There is also a RS485 to USB converter with PC software if you are for a quick and easy way to use the sensor without creating your own software.
There is a 4-20mA or 0-10Vdc analogue output as well but it is only possible to use this for measuring the pressure difference (P1-P2).
Charting static & differential pressure
I would like to use the PD39X sensor to measure static and differential pressure on the supply and return lines on my excavator. Do you have any info on how this is charted on a laptop?
The PD39X contains two absolute pressure sensors P1 and P2. Also each pressure sensor has a temperature sensor T1 and T2.
It is possible to log the following readings P2-P1 (DP), P1 (Abs), P2 (Abs), T1 and T2 simultaneously via the USB interface and plot the results together on the screen and convert them to a text file for data analysis and export.
Therefore if applied to your application the channel designations will be as follows:
- Supply line static pressure = P1
- Return line static pressure = P2
- Differential Pressure = P1-P2
Request Product Price
Please select the options you require for the PD39X Twin Absolute Digital DP Sensor in your application and request a quote.