I need to measure sea water pressure down to 50bar with a RS485 o/p, which product would I need to do this?
The 33X is a digital output pressure sensor which has a integral RS485 serial interface and the option for the front end wetted components including the option for the diaphragm and pressure port to be made from Hastelloy C276 which is sea-water corrosion resistant.
33X RS485 Pressure Sensor
- Pressure Range: 100 bar absolute
- Analogue Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Digital Interface: RS485 ready only
- Electrical Connection: Integral 2m cable, IP65
- Process Connection: G1/4 male
- Media Exposed Materials: Hastelloy C276 and Viton seals (sea-water)
- Oil Filling: Silicone oil (standard)
- Compensated Temperature Range: -10 to +80 DegC (standard)