A digital interface pressure transducer for production test automation use to measure pressure of air over a range of 0 to 2.5 bar g from the G1/4 male process connection, and sending the corresponding RS485 Modbus RTU communications signal through the Binder 723 connector electrical connection.
This DCT 531 digital interface pressure transducer can be used in production test automation to measure air pressure from 0 to 2.5 bar gauge.
The transducer is installed using a G1/4 male thread to measure the air, and the RS 485 with Modbus RTU protocol serial bus interface is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the Binder 723 series pin connector.
DCT 531 Digital Interface Pressure Transducer
- SKU ID: s1-dct531-91-18362
- Part No: DC7-2501-L5-3-M13-300-1-000
- Pressure Range: 0 – 2.5 Bar G
- Output: RS 485
- Supply Voltage: 9 – 32V dc
- Electrical Connection: Male plug Binder 723 series (5-pin) / metal (excludes mating connector)
- Process Connection: G1/4 DIN 3852 male
- Process Connection Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Seal Material: FKM
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Accuracy (NL&H): <±0.35% FSO IEC 60770
- IP Rating: 65
- Media Temperature: -25 to +125°C
- Operating Temperature: -25 to +85°C
- Special Options: None
- Approvals: None