The PrimAtü 10 low cost low range differential air pressure transducer can detect and display both positive and negative differential pressure variations of very low low pressure ranges from 0.5 up to 1000 mbar/hPa, and output the pressure as a 4-20mA, 0-20mA or a 0-10Vdc analog output. In addition a RS485 serial bus interface is included and an optional integral LCD digital display can be fitted to display air pressure readings in hPa, Pa, mbar or psi.
- Pressure Range: 10, 100, 1000 mbar/hPa differential
- Output Signal: 4-20mA, 0-20mA, or 0-10Vdc
- Digital Interface: RS 485
- Power Supply: 24Vdc, 24Vac, or 230Vac
- Accuracy: 1% FS 10-1000 mbar, 2% FS 10 mbar
- Electrical Connection: Cable glands M12 or M16
- Process Connection: Ø 6,6 x 10 mm
- Media Compatibility: Non-aggressive gases
- Dimensions: 112 x 88 x 46 mm
- Weight: 280g max.
- Special Features: Rangeable
- Environment Protection: IP54
- Optional Extras: LCD display
The pressure is measured by means of a piezoresistive silicon sensor, which converts the detected differential pressure into a pressure-proportional output signal. As an output, one can optionally choose between a display for visual indication and a digital interface.
The transducer can either be operated with a 24 VDC/VAC or a 230VAC supply voltage, depending on the model.
It is possible to select the pressure unit between hPa, Pa, mbar, psi that is displayed and output via the interface. The pressure transducer can be adjusted using two but- tons. A button is used to adjust the zero point, and another to adjust the amplitude.
PrimAtü 10 differential pressure transducers are suitable for detecting negative and differential pressure variations of non-aggressive gases. The pressure transducer is typically used in the following applications: heating, ventilation and air-conditioning technology, clean room technology, draft pressure technology, fill level measurement, filter technology, flow measurement.