A high accuracy RS485 serial interface pressure sensor for compressed air use to measure heavy truck airbag suspension pressure over a range of 0 to 85 psi g from the 1/4 BSP P male process connection, and sending the corresponding RS485 signal through the weatherproof M12 electrical connection.
This DCT 531 RS485 serial interface pressure sensor can be used to measure heavy truck airbag suspension pressure from 0 to 85 pounds per square inch gauge.
The sensor is installed using a 1/4 inch BSP parallel male thread to measure the airbag pressure, and the RS 485 serial bus interface is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the IP67 rated M12 x 1 electrical connection.
DCT 531 RS485 Serial Interface Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-dct531-91-20973
- Part No: DC7-6001-L5-1-N11-300-1-000
- Pressure Range: 0 – 6 Bar G
- Output: RS 485
- Supply Voltage: 9 – 32V dc
- Electrical Connection: Male plug M12x1 (5-pin) / metal
- Process Connection: G 1/4 DIN 3852
- Process Connection Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Seal Material: FKM
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Accuracy (NL&H): 0.1% FSO IEC 60770
- IP Rating: 65
- Media Temperature: -25 to +125°C
- Operating Temperature: -25 to +85°C
- Special Options: None
- Approvals: None