A fine resolution digital pressure sensor for leak testing use to measure pressure of dried air or nitrogen in sealed steel tanks over a range of 0 to 7.5 psi g from the G1/4 male process connection, and sending the corresponding RS485 Modbus RTU signal through the weatherproof M12 electrical connection.
This DCT 531 fine resolution RS485 RTU digital pressure sensor can be used in leak checking equipment to measure dried air or nitrogen pressure within sealed steel tanks from 0 to 7.5 pounds per square inch gauge.
The sensor is installed using a G1/4 male thread to measure the dried air or nitrogen, and the RS 485 with Modbus RTU protocol serial bus interface is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the IP67 rated M12 x 1 electrical connector.
DCT 531 RS485 Modbus RTU Digital Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-dct531-91-20794
- Pressure Range: 7.5 psi gauge
- Output: RS 485
- Supply Voltage: 9 – 32V dc
- Electrical Connection: Male plug M12x1 (5-pin) / metal
- Process Connection: G1/4 male DIN 3852
- Process Connection Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Seal Material: FKM
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Accuracy: 0.1% FSO IEC 60770
- IP Rating: 67
- Media Temperature: -25 to +125°C
- Operating Temperature: -25 to +85°C
- Special Options: None
- Approvals: None