A high accuracy absolute range digital pressure sensor for flow monitoring use to measure pressure of air over a range of 5 to 18 psi abs from the 1/4 BSP P male process connection, and sending the corresponding RS485 signal through the waterproof cable electrical connection.
This DCT 531 high accuracy absolute range digital pressure sensor can be used in flow monitoring and metering equipment to measure air pressure from 5 to 18 pounds per square inch absolute.
The sensor is installed using a 1/4 inch BSP parallel male internal thread to measure the air, and the RS 485 serial bus interface is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the IP67 rated sealed gland and cable.
Also a 0.1% high accuracy option is included with this absolute pressure sensor to meet the requirements of measuring air pressure density in flow monitoring applications.
DCT 531 RS485 Serial Interface Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-dct531-91-18685
- Pressure Range: 5 to 18 psi absolute
- Output: RS 485
- Supply Voltage: 9 – 32V dc
- Electrical Connection: IP67 cable outlet with 2m PVC cable
- Process Connection: G1/4 male DIN 3852
- Process Connection Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Seal Material: FKM
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Accuracy: 0.1% FSO IEC 60770
- IP Rating: 65
- Media Temperature: -25 to +125°C
- Operating Temperature: -25 to +85°C
- Special Options: None
- Approvals: None