A digital pressure sensor for testing use to measure pressure of synthetic hydraulic oil over a range of 0 to 3,000 psi g from the 1/4 NPT male process connection, and sending the corresponding RS485 signal through the M12 connector electrical connection.
This DCT 531 digital pressure sensor can be used in testing to measure synthetic hydraulic oil pressure from 0 to 3,000 pounds per square inch gauge.
The sensor is installed using a 1/4 inch NPT tapered male thread to measure the synthetic hydraulic oil, and the RS 485 serial bus interface is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the M12 type pin connector.
DCT 531 RS485 Modbus RTU Digital Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-dct531-91-19394
- Pressure Range: 0 to 3000 psi gauge
- Output: RS 485 Modbus RTU
- Supply Voltage: 9 – 32V dc
- Electrical Connection: Male plug M12x1 (4-pin) / meta
- Process Connection: 1/4 NPT male
- Process Connection Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Seal Material: EPDM
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Accuracy (NL&H): <±0.35% FSO IEC 60770
- IP Rating: 65
- Media Temperature: -25 to +125°C
- Operating Temperature: -25 to +85°C
- Special Options: None
- Approvals: None