Digital pressure sensor with a 0…200 mbar gauge range for connecting at multiple points on one RS485 serial line.
The DCT 531 is a RS485 serial interface pressure sensor that is configured to communicate with other devices Modbus RTU protocol commands.
The Modbus RTU protocol is based on a Master/Slave architecture, and it is possible to connect many slaves to the same master.
This version of the DCT 531 will measure over the range of 0 to 200 millibar relative to ambient air pressure.
DCT 531 RS485 Modbus RTU Pressure Sensor
- Part No: DC7-2000-L5-3-TA0-N40-1-000
- Pressure Range: 0 – 200 mbar g
- Output: RS 485
- Supply Voltage: 9 – 32V dc
- Electrical Connection: Cable Gland including 2 mtr PVC Cable
- Process Connection: 1/4 NPT male
- Process Connection Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Seal Material: FKM
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Accuracy (NL&H): <±0.35% FSO IEC 60770
- IP Rating: 65
- Media Temperature: -25 to +125°C
- Operating Temperature: -25 to +85°C
- Special Options: None
- Approvals: None