RS232 compatible pressure transducers for linking to PC computer serial ports which are provided with communications protocol commands for handshaking and retrieving sensor data, or a RS232 interface converter with a software program with features required for displaying, recording and analysing pressure readings.
- 33X High Accuracy Digital Output Pressure Sensor - High precision pressure transducer with an accuracy of 0.05% full scale with a RS485, USB or RS232 digital interface for connecting to a PC.
- PD33X Digital Differential Pressure Sensor - High precision differential pressure transducer with accuracy of 0.1% full scale. Available with RS485, USB or RS232 for connecting to a computer.
- LEO3 Current or Digital Output Pressure Gauge - LCD digital pressure gauge powered externally by a 2 wire series 4-20mA current loop or a digital interface.
- 35X Flush Diaphragm Digital Output Pressure Sensor - Highly accurate digitally compensated pressure transducer with G1/2 male flush pressure port.
- 41X Low Range Digital Output Pressure Sensor - Low pressure sensor with a USB, RS232 or RS485 digital output interface for measuring low range gauge or differential pressures from 10 to 300 mbar.
- 35X HTC High Temperature Digital Pressure Sensor (< 300 degC) - The 35X HTC high temperature digital pressure sensor is suited for media temperatures up to 300 °C
- PD39X Twin Absolute Digital DP Sensor - Digital pressure sensor with 3 separate channels for measuring P1, P2 and DP readings plus 2 temperature channels.
- 35X HTT High Temperature Compensated Pressure Sensor - Pressure sensor for applications in bio-reactors or autoclaves. The transmitter is compensated up to 150 °C and may be operated continuously or sterilised at this level, including the conditioning electronics up to 120°C.