Brackish water depth and level sensors with housing material for use with tidal and coastal sea water.
These sensors are suitable for sustained immersion in waters which contain a mixture of freshwater and seawater, such as coastal estuaries where rivers meet the sea.
The housings of these sensors are made from metal alloys which are highly resistant to saltwater corrosion.
- LMK458 Marine Approved Hydrostatic Level Transmitter - Marine approved level transmitter with 4-20mA output for measuring level of contents inside ship ballast, fuel, liquid cargo or wastewater tanks
- LMK 487 Submersible Ballast Tank and Draught Level Pressure Transmitter - A 22mm diameter titanium body seawater depth and level probe with a 4-20mA output with Lloyds and DNV-GL ship approval, for monitoring the quantity of ballast or the draft of a ship’s hull.
- IMCTL Submersible Liquid Level and Temperature Transmitter
- SWL Marine Bronze Submersible Level Sensor
- S12C SDI-12 Seawater Pressure & Temperature Transducer
- ATM/N Titanium Submersible Hydrostatic Pressure Transmitter
- Floating dry dock ballast tank 14ft range 4-20mA output submersible seawater level sensor - A seawater compatible liquid level sensor for submerging in a floating dry dock ballast tank and measuring the depth over a range of 0 to 14ft from the nose cone, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the submersible cable electrical connection.
- Desalination plant seawater feed tanks 5m range 4-20mA output submersible level sensor - A marine approved submersible seawater level sensor for submerging in desalination plant water tanks and measuring the depth over a range of 0 to 5m from the nose cone, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the submersible cable electrical connection.
- 10ft range 4-20mA output submersible sea tide depth sensor
- 3m range 4-20mA output submersible seawater dewatering tank level sensor
- 9m 4-20mA ship fish storage seawater storage tank submersible level sensor
- 5m range 4-20mA output submersible seawater intake channel level sensor
- Seawater Hydrostatic Liquid Level Sensors - Hydrostatic level sensors which are suitable for immersing in seawater for long periods to monitor depth and tidal changes.