What submersible sensor can you recommend with the following specification?
Pressure transmitter for measuring depth of tide in a dock:
- Scale Range: 0 to 6 m seawater
- Operating Temp. Limits: +4 to +10 degC
- Accuracy: 0.01m
- Enclosure Protection: IP68 (submerged in up to 10m of seawater)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA
The LMK458 is a marine approved submersible transmitter for measuring liquid level and has the option for a housing made from Copper Nickel which has excellent corrosion resistant properties for long term submersion is sea water.
LMK458 IP68 Seawater Level Transmitter
- Pressure Range: 6 metres of sea water
- Pressure Connection: Protection cap (immersible)
- Housing & Pressure Connector Material: CuNi10Fe1Mn
- Seals exposed to media: FKM (standard)
- Accuracy: 0.1% FS BSL
- Cable Type: TPE (standard)
- Length of Cable (metres): 10