All Titanium submersible pressure transmitter for measuring the hydrostatic level of leachate, brackish water or sea water. Ranges from 1 metre up to 250 metres of water column with option for ATEX approval for use zone 0 hazardous areas such as landfill sites.
- Hydrostatic Level Range: from 1 up to 250 mH2O gauge or absolute
- Accuracy: 0.5% FS, 0.25% FS, or 0.1% FS (>5mH2O only)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA, 0-20mA, 0-5Vdc or 0-10Vdc with or without lightning surge protection
- Electrical Connection: PE (non ATEX only), PUR or Teflon cable, IP68 sealed
- Pressure Connection: Closed or open protective cone, G1/2 or G1/4 male process fitting
- Media Compatibility: Titanium body with Viton, EPDM or Kalrez seal gaskets. PE, PUR or Teflon cable jacket
- Weight: 160g (200 with lightning protection)
- Dimensions: 24mm diameter
- Special Features: Titanium construction for corrosion resistance to sea-water and other harsh media
- Special Options: Vented cable junction box, ATEX Zener barrier and cable clamp for installation.
The ATM/N level transmitter can be used with corrosive media such as salt water, brackish water and with Petrochemicals if the Teflon cable is specified.
The pressure sensing element is a semiconductor strain gauge element which is isolated from the media via a titanium isolation membrane which is backfilled with silicone oil. The electrical connection is water resistant sealed for permanent immersion and Polyurethane, Polyethylene or Teflon cable jackets can be specified.
The ATEX approved ATM/N/Ex is intrinsically safe for use in hazardous areas when used in conjunction with an IS barrier. The ATM/N/Ex is intended for environmental monitoring applications such as measuring the level of leachate in landfill sites or groundwater in petrochemical storage sites.
Underwater platform depth below sea level
Install as a depth sensor on a platform working offshore underwater, to measure the depth of the platform below sea level.
- SKU ID: s1-atmn-1-28346
- Hydrostatic Level Range: 15 mH2O g
- Output Signal: 4-20mA / 2-wire
- Accuracy (NLHR TSL): 0.1% FS
- Seal gasket material: Viton (standard)
- Cable type and length: 20m of PUR cable
- Pressure connection: Covered inlet cap (standard)
- Temperature Range: -5 to +50°C
- Sensor & Housing Material: Titanium
- Seals: Viton
- Humidity filter (gauge ref only) : Yes
- Electronics packed with Gel: Yes
Part number ATM/N 6 mWS r
I have part number for a pressure sensor which is ATM/N 6 mWS r, can you explain what this is?
The “ATM/N” is a submersible pressure sensor. “6 mWS r” refers to a pressure range of 6 metres of water range.
On the 3rd page of the data sheet you will find the ATM/N part number coding guide and you will notice that there are other parameters that will need to be selected such as output signal, accuracy, cable length, etc.., before you will be able to fully specify the sensor.
Adjusting liquid level range
Is it possible to re-range the ATM/N submersible pressure transmitter?
No, the range is fixed in the factory and cannot be adjusted by the user. We would suggest the LMP307i rangeable submersible pressure transmitter for applications where user adjustment of the liquid level range is required.