All titanium underwater sensor for measuring seawater depth with a measurement range of 0 to 50 metres providing a 4 to 20 mA output signal.
Titanium is used in the construction of this ATM/N submersible depth sensor because it has a very high corrosion resistance to seawater over a long time period. so Titanium it is an ideal housing material to use on instrumentation which is permanently installed underwater in the sea.
The depth is measured by a pressure sensor which is located just behind the black nose cone. Since the change in measured pressure is directly proportional to the seawater depth it is possible to easily convert the output signal and calibrate the depth in metres. If the seawater density is known then it is possible to correct the pressure signal slightly and gauge the depth more precisely.
ATM/N Underwater Sea Depth Sensor
- Part Number: 241.6555.1505.24.CKUZ
- Hydrostatic Level Range: 50 mH2O g
- Output Signal: 4-20mA / 2-wire
- Accuracy (NLHR TSL): 0.1% FS
- Seal gasket material: Viton (standard)
- Cable type and length: 50m of PUR cable
- Pressure connection: Covered inlet cap (standard)
- Temperature Range: -5 to +50°C
- Sensor & Housing Material: Titanium
- Seals: Viton
- Humidity filter (gauge ref only) : Yes
- Electronics packed with Gel: Yes