A submersible saltwater level sensor for submerging in a seawater intake channel and measuring the depth over a range of 0 to 5m from the nose cone, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the submersible cable electrical connection.
This SWL submersible seawater intake channel level sensor which has a nose cone to protect the sensor diaphragm is used to measure the saltwater height from 0 to 5 metres to monitor seawater intake channel.
The sensor is installed by lowering it into the seawater intake channel until the nose cone reaches the required measurement point. The measured level is sent using a 4 to 20 milliamp current output signal through the submersible IP68 sealed cable to connected seawater level monitoring instrumentation.
Also this submersible saltwater level sensor a marine bronze housing to protect it from corrosion in a seawater intake channel.
SWL Submersible Seawater Level Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-swl-92-17762
- Pressure Range: 5
- Units: mH2O
- Range Type: Gauge / Vented (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2wire)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.25% FS
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS/deg °C
- Cable Type: PUR
- Cable Length: 15
- Cable Length Units: Metres (m)
- Housing Material: Marine bronze CA104
- Diaphragm Material: Ceramic Alumina (Al2O3)
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton
- Process Connection: G1/4 male DIN3852 with removable nose cone