Waste water Level sensors with open face flush diaphragms for measuring the hydrostatic pressure of sewage and effluent waste. Select a level sensor for mounting inside or external to a tank or sewage pipe.
- LMK809 Plastic Submersible Low Level Transmitter - IP68 low range pressure transmitter for measuring the level of highly contaminated and agressive liquid media with a body made from PP-HT or PVDF.
- LMK807 Plastic Submersible Level Transmitter - IP68 mid range pressure transmitter for measuring the level of highly contaminated and aggressive liquid media with a body made from PP-HT.
- LMK 806 Plastic 21mm diameter Submersible Level Probe - The chemical resistant LMK806 submersible level probe is designed for use in confined spaces with aggressive media.
- LMK351 High Overpressure Flush Level Transmitter - Flush capacitive ceramic pressure sensor for measuring corrosive and viscous liquid level from levels 0.4 metres of water up to 200 mH2O.
- LMK382 Low Range IP68 Waste Water Level Transmitter - Submersible Low Range waste water level transmitter with intrinsically safe option for monitoring the level of sewage and effluent in water treatment plants.
- LMK387 Cleanable Sewage and Sludge Pressure/Level Sensor - Rugged and easily cleanable pressure/level sensor for use with waste water sewage or sludge.
- LMK307 Submersible Waste Water Level Sensor - Submersible waste water level sensor with optional intrinsic safety certification for monitoring the level of sewage and effluent in water treatment plants.
- LMK331 Screw-In Ceramic Level Transmitter - Level pressure sensor with semi-flush ceramic diaphragm and stainless steel or PVDF wetted parts in ranges from 0-4 to 600mH2O gauge.