Waste water Level sensors with open face flush diaphragms for measuring the hydrostatic pressure of sewage and effluent waste.
Waste water such as sewage will block pressure ports in a similar way as viscous media and flush diaphragm hydrostatic level sensors are preferred to reduce the potential for clogging and make cleaning easier.
Due to the presence and potential build up of flammable gases from sewage it is required in some countries to use intrinsically safe hydrostatic level sensors in waste water treatment works.
Select a level sensor for mounting inside or external to a tank or sewage pipe.
- LMK382 Low Range IP68 Waste Water Level Transmitter - Submersible Low Range waste water level transmitter with intrinsically safe option for monitoring the level of sewage and effluent in water treatment plants.
- LMK331 Screw-In Ceramic Level Transmitter - Level pressure sensor with semi-flush ceramic diaphragm and stainless steel or PVDF wetted parts in ranges from 0-4 to 600mH2O gauge.
- LMK387 Cleanable Sewage and Sludge Pressure/Level Sensor - Rugged and easily cleanable pressure/level sensor for use with waste water sewage or sludge.
- LMK307 Submersible Waste Water Level Sensor - Submersible waste water level sensor with optional intrinsic safety certification for monitoring the level of sewage and effluent in water treatment plants.
- LMK809 Plastic Submersible Low Level Transmitter - IP68 low range pressure transmitter for measuring the level of highly contaminated and agressive liquid media with a body made from PP-HT or PVDF.
- LMK 806 Plastic 21mm diameter Submersible Level Probe - The chemical resistant LMK806 submersible level probe is designed for use in confined spaces with aggressive media.
- LMK807 Plastic Submersible Level Transmitter - IP68 mid range pressure transmitter for measuring the level of highly contaminated and aggressive liquid media with a body made from PP-HT.
- LMK351 High Overpressure Flush Level Transmitter - Flush capacitive ceramic pressure sensor for measuring corrosive and viscous liquid level from levels 0.4 metres of water up to 200 mH2O.
- LMK 858 Plastic Submersible Liquid Level Sensor with Removable Cable - Chemical resistant liquid level sensor with detachable signal cable for measuring quantity of aggressive media such acids and alkalis and sludge in tanks located outside of factory buildings.
- DCL 551 RS485 Modbus RTU Submersible Low Range Fuel, Oil & Wastewater Level Probe - Low range digital interface submersible liquid level probe with RS 485 Modbus RTU protocol serial bus communications for measuring level of fuel, oil and wastewater in low fill height open tanks.