Rugged and easily cleanable pressure/level sensor for use with waste water sewage or sludge. The LMK387 has a small diameter of 22mm and the option for rear mounting into 1 inch diameter pipe for extra protection of cable from damage by floating debris.
- Hydrostatic Pressure Range: from 0.4 up to 20 bar or 4 up to 200 mWG
- Accuracy: 0.35% or 0.25% FS IEC 60770
- Output Signal: 4-20mA, 2 wire current loop
- Electrical Connection: IP68 submersible gland with PVC, PUR, FEP or TPE shielded cable
- Pressure Connection: Flush ceramic diaphragm with protective nose cone, G3/4 flush male, G1/2 open port male
- Media Compatibility: Stainless steel 316L body, Ceramic Al2O3 (96%) diaphragm, FKM, FFKM or EPDM seal gasket plus selected cable jacket
- Dimensions: 22 mm diameter
- Weight: 180 g
- Special Options: ATEX certified to II 1 G EEx ia IIC T4 and II 1D Ex iaD 20 T 85°C, vented cable junction box with PT100 transmitter and/or overvoltage protection circuit, stilling pipe mounting, 125 degC max temperature for submersion with TPE cable
This all purpose sensor comes with many installation option for measuring the level or pressure of wastewater.
The submersible wastewater level measurement version can be installed with or without a nose cone, which can be easily removed for cleaning any build up of sludge on the diaphragm surface that might diminish the performance of the sensor. A tapered R1/2 (1/2 BSPT) thread can be specified on the backend cable exit assembly for mounting into 1 inch diameter stilling pipe.
The external mount version comes with the choice of a G3/4 (3/4 BSPP) male thread mount with flush diaphragm or G1/2 (1/2 BSPP) male thread with open port. Both styles of process connection allow easy access to the sensing diaphragm for removing sewage and sludge deposits. The same IP68 sealed cable exit as the submersible version is used for the external mount version to protect the sensor from flooding or surrounding area cleaning processes.
The LMK 387 can be used in hazardous areas on waste water treatment works which require ATEX or IECEx intrinsically safe approval to eliminate ignition sources where flammable bio-gases are present.
- Bio-sludge level
- Sludge pump pressures
Membrane bioreactor head pressure
We are looking for a low pressure transmitter for measuring the 3 metre head pressure on an MBR for sewage?
We would suggest a standard 400 mbar gauge range version of the LMK 387 to measure the 3 metre head pressure of the sewage.
In addition we would also suggest the 3/4 BSP male thread fitting and flush diaphragm to prevent any clogging caused by solids suspended in the sewage on the pre-treatment side of the membrane bioreactor.
The sensor also has includes a submersible cable connection so it is protected from spillages or even continuous immersion if required, and ATEX IS approval for use in designated hazardous zones.
- SKU ID: s1-lmk387-25-15170
- Part No: 360-4000-1-B-2-E-1-1-3-010-000
- Pressure Range: 0 to 0.4 bar gauge
- Reference Type: Gauge / Vented (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA, 2 wire, Intrinsic Safety
- Accuracy: 0.35% FS
- Installation Type: Screw-in version
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Ceramic Al2O3 96%
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM
- Process Connection: G3/4 male with flush diaphragm
- Cable Type: PVC (70degC max)
- Cable Length: 10
- Cable Length Units: Metres (m)