Rugged and easily cleanable pressure/level sensor for use with waste water sewage or sludge. The LMK387 has a small diameter of 22mm and the option for rear mounting into 1 inch diameter pipe for extra protection of cable from damage by floating debris.
- Hydrostatic Pressure Range: from 0.4 up to 20 bar or 4 up to 200 mWG
- Accuracy: 0.35% or 0.25% FS IEC 60770
- Output Signal: 4-20mA, 2 wire current loop
- Electrical Connection: IP68 submersible gland with PVC, PUR, FEP or TPE shielded cable
- Pressure Connection: Flush ceramic diaphragm with protective nose cone, G3/4 flush male, G1/2 open port male
- Media Compatibility: Stainless steel 316L body, Ceramic Al2O3 (96%) diaphragm, FKM, FFKM or EPDM seal gasket plus selected cable jacket
- Dimensions: 22 mm diameter
- Weight: 180 g
- Special Options: ATEX certified to II 1 G EEx ia IIC T4 and II 1D Ex iaD 20 T 85°C, vented cable junction box with PT100 transmitter and/or overvoltage protection circuit, stilling pipe mounting, 125 degC max temperature for submersion with TPE cable
This all purpose sensor comes with many installation option for measuring the level or pressure of wastewater.
The submersible wastewater level measurement version can be installed with or without a nose cone, which can be easily removed for cleaning any build up of sludge on the diaphragm surface that might diminish the performance of the sensor. A tapered R1/2 (1/2 BSPT) thread can be specified on the backend cable exit assembly for mounting into 1 inch diameter stilling pipe.
The external mount version comes with the choice of a G3/4 (3/4 BSPP) male thread mount with flush diaphragm or G1/2 (1/2 BSPP) male thread with open port. Both styles of process connection allow easy access to the sensing diaphragm for removing sewage and sludge deposits. The same IP68 sealed cable exit as the submersible version is used for the external mount version to protect the sensor from flooding or surrounding area cleaning processes.
The LMK 387 can be used in hazardous areas on waste water treatment works which require ATEX or IECEx intrinsically safe approval to eliminate ignition sources where flammable bio-gases are present.
- Bio-sludge level
- Sludge pump pressures