Submersible flush diaphragm raw sewage level transmitter for measuring levels of wastewater up to 1 metre in depth. This sensor has a ATEX approved 4-20mA output electronics for intrinsically safe protection in areas where there is a risk of flammable sewage effluent gas contained within the atmosphere.
- Hydrostatic Pressure Range: 1 mWG (3.3 ftWG)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA, ATEX IS, (2 wire)
- Seal Gasket Material: FKM
- Accuracy: 0.175% FS BSL (standard)
- Mounting Configuration: Submersible with removable nose cone
- Cable Type: PVC (standard, 70degC max))
- Cable Length (metres): 5