An intrinsically safe submersible wastewater gauge pressure sensor for tank level gauging use to measure pressure of leachate over a range of 0 to 1 bar g from the G1/2 male process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the submersible cable electrical connection.
This LMK 387 intrinsically safe approved submersible wastewater gauge range pressure sensor can be used in tank contents management to measure leachate pressure from 0 to 1 bar gauge.
The sensor is installed using a G1/2 male thread to measure the landfill leachate, and the 4 to 20 milliamp current output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the submersible IP68 rated sealed gland and cable.
An open port process fitting is included with this gauge pressure sensor to prevent clogging and make it easy to clean the front end of the sensor. leachate pressure in tank level gauging applications.
Hazardous area intrinsic safety certification is also included to allow installation in wastewater environments where flammable effluent gas maybe present.
LMK 387 Intrinsically Safe Submersible Wastewater Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-lmk387-91-20004
- Part No: 360-1001-1-A-2-E-1-1-3-010-000
- Pressure Range: 0 to 1 bar gauge
- Reference Type: Gauge / Vented (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA, 2 wire, Intrinsic Safety
- Accuracy: 0.35% FS
- Installation Type: Screw-in version
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Ceramic Al2O3 96%
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM
- Process Connection: G1/2 male with open port
- Cable Type: PVC (70degC max)
- Cable Length: 10
- Cable Length Units: Metres (m)