Plastic liquid level sensors with a PVDF housing and Ceramic diaphragm for fitting to the outside of a chemical storage tank.
These sensors have a flush diaphragm for easy cleaning and a plastic threaded port to ensure no metal components vulnerable to corrosion are exposed to the chemical contents.
- LMK331 Screw-In Ceramic Level Transmitter - Level pressure sensor with semi-flush ceramic diaphragm and stainless steel or PVDF wetted parts in ranges from 0-4 to 600mH2O gauge.
- LMK351 High Overpressure Flush Level Transmitter - Flush capacitive ceramic pressure sensor for measuring corrosive and viscous liquid level from levels 0.4 metres of water up to 200 mH2O.
- 12ft high ink tank screw-in 4-20mA output level sensor - Hydrostatic level sensor with a 4-20mA output for screw on thread mounting and measuring the level of ink in a 12 foot high tank.
- 50in range 4-20mA output chemical liquid level sensor with flush diaphragm and IS approval - An intrinsically safe externally mounted liquid level sensor for measuring the height of a liquid chemical over a range of 0 to 50in from the triclamp process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the M12 connector electrical connection.
- 60in range 0-10Vdc output FeCl2 and HCl level sensor for external fitting
- 1 metre screw-in plastic level sensor for biodiesel/sulphuric acid mixture with 4 to 20 mA output
- 200 inch range 0-10Vdc output level sensor for soap water with up to 50% NaOH concentration
- Chemical Resistant Hydrostatic Liquid Level & Pressure Sensors - Pressure transmitters & transducers that are resistant to chemical corrosion for measuring the hydrostatic level of storage tanks or process pressures.