High temperature pressure transmitters with a 4-20mA output, tolerant to high temperature applications such as steam, food processing & engine monitoring. High temperature pressure transmitters are used in applications where the media temperature exceeds the temperature limits of standard pressure transmitters or where it is not possible to fit a stand off pipe, pigtail or other cooling device to reduce the media temperature.
- IMPLR Low Range All Stainless Steel OEM Pressure Sensor- Low cost sensor for measuring small pressure ranges from 0-50 mbar (10 inH2O) to 0-1000 mbar (15 psi) of liquids or gases.
- 35X HTC High Temperature Digital Pressure Sensor (< 300 degC)- The 35X HTC high temperature digital pressure sensor is suited for media temperatures up to 300 °C
- IMP Low Cost Pressure Sensor- Versatile low price pressure sensor with a wide selection of electrical and mechanical options for customisation.
- DMP331P Hygienic Flush Pressure Transmitter- Sanitary pressure sensor wth exposed diaphragm with no crevices for high temperatures up to 300 Degrees Celsius in ranges from 100mb up to 40 bar gauge or absolute
- DMK331P Flush Diaphragm Pressure Sensor- Screw-in pressure transmitter with flush stainless steel 316L diaphragm for measuring pressures of fluids with very high viscosity from 900 up to 6000 psi
- DS200P Sanitary Low Range Pressure Gauge, Switch and Sensor- All in one electronic switch, gauge and sensor designed specifically for use in the food, drink and biomedical industry for measuring process pressures.
- 35X HTT High Temperature Compensated Pressure Sensor- Pressure sensor for applications in bio-reactors or autoclaves. The transmitter is compensated up to 150 °C and may be operated continuously or sterilised at this level, including the conditioning electronics up to 120°C.
- ATM/T Pressure and Temperature Dual Output Transmitter- Dual analogue output signal transmitter for simultaneous measurement of media pressure and temperature. Pressure 100mb - 1000bar and temp -25 - 100 DegC.
- DS201P High Range Flush Pressure Gauge, Switch and Sensor- High pressure sensor, electronic switch and digital gauge with an all welded stainless steel flush diaphragm for high viscosity liquids.