A hi-temp media 200°C/392°F max gauge pressure sensor for process control use to measure pressure of steam over a range of 0 to 20 bar g from the 1/2 BSP flush diaphragm male process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the M12 connector electrical connection.
This DMP 331P 200degC protected gauge range pressure sensor can be used in process control systems to measure steam pressure from 0 to 200 bar gauge.
The sensor is installed using a 1/2 inch BSP parallel male thread with a flush diaphragm to measure the steam, and the 4 to 20 milliamp current output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the M12 type pin connector.
Also high media temperature protection up to 200degC or 392degF is included with this gauge pressure sensor to meet the requirements of measuring steam pressure up to 20 bar in process control applications.
DMP 331P 200degC Protected Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-dmp331p-24-20796
- Pressure Range: 0 to 20
- Units: bar
- Range Type: Positive Gauge (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35% 0.4bar range min, 0.5% below
- Electrical Connection: M12 x 1 connector (4 pin)
- Process Connection: G1/2 Flush DIN3852, 1bar range min
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Media & Temperature: 200degC (Vac 150degC) max, FKM seal