Do you have pressure sensors for use on air that will measure up to 300 bar, while also taking high temperatures up to 300C? I noticed that some of your sensor (e.g. the DMK331P) will go up to 300C but only for ranges up to 160 bar maximum pressure.
The 35X HTC can measure up to 300 bar (and higher if necessary) on media up to temperatures of 300 degC max. This high temperature pressure sensor has a small diameter oil filled capillary tube between the isolation diaphragm and sensing chip which dissipates high temperatures, preventing them from damaging the sensitive electronic components.
35X HTC High Temperature Pressure Sensor
- 35X Type: HTC – 300degC max. media temperature
- Pressure Range: 300 bar absolute
- Analogue Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Digital Interface: RS485 ready only
- Electrical Connection: 5 pin Binder connector
- Process Connection: G1/2 male flush (1/2 inch BSP)
- Media Exposed Materials: Stainless steel 316L and Viton seals
- Oil Filling: Silicone oil (standard)
- Compensated Temperature Range: 20 to 300 degC