A high temperature protected absolute pressure sensor for steam sterilizing use to measure pressure of steam over a range of 0.0 to 4.0 bar abs from the 1/4 BSP P male process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the Hirschman electrical connection.
This IMP high temperature protected absolute range pressure sensor can be used on steam sterilizing autoclaves to measure steam pressure from 0.0 to 4.0 bar absolute.
The sensor is installed using a 1/4 inch BSP parallel male thread to measure the steam, and the 4 to 20 milliamp current output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the Hirschman DIN plug.
Also a high temperature cooling element is incorporated into the process connection to meet the requirements of measuring steam sterilizer applications up to 150degC.
IMP High Temperature Absolute Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-imp-12-18891
- Pressure Range: 0 to 4
- Units: bar
- Pressure Reference: Absolute (A)
- Output Signal: 4 – 20mA, 2-wire (5)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.25% FS (standard) (A)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS per °C (standard) (4)
- Thermal Span Shift: 0.015% FS per °C
- Electrical Connection: Large DIN plug (standard) (B)
- Process Connection: G1/4 male, 150°C Integrated cooler (P)
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton (standard)(V)
- Special Requirements: Standard (000)