I’m looking for a pressure transmitter to measure oil/water pressure up to 100 psi at a temperature of 300 F maximum which will be used to prevent the water turning to steam before it reaches a flash tank. The pressure transmitters will be connected to an Allen Bradley PCL.
The IMP is a low cost pressure transmitter which has the option for a built-in process connector extender designed to reduce the temperature of the process media so that it is does not harm the pressure transmitter components.
IMP Low Cost Pressure Sensor
- Pressure Range: 100
- Units: psi
- Range Type: Positive Gauge (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4 – 20mA, 2-wire (5)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.25% FS (standard) (A)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS per °C (standard) (4)
- Electrical Connection: IP66 cable gland with 2m of cable (C)
- Process Connection: G1/4 male, 150°C Integrated cooler (P)
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton (standard)(V)
- Special Requirements: Standard (000)
- Extras: G1/4 female to 1/4 NPT male adaptor