I need a pressure Transmitter for saturated steam for a max temperature range of 392f and and max pressure of 185 PSI. 4-20mA would be preferable but 0-10v will work also?
The DMP331P can be used on saturated steam up to 392F (200C) if the integrated cooling element option is included, and either 4-20mA or 0-10Vdc output can be set at the factory.
DMP331P Saturated Steam Pressure Transmitter
- Pressure Range: 0 to 185 psi g
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35% FS >0.4bar, 0.5% <=0.4bar (standard)
- Electrical Connection: DIN43650A plug IP65
- Media and Temperature: 200degC (Vac 150degC) max, FKM seal
- Pressure Connection: G1/2 Flush DIN3852, P>=1bar
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 316L (standard)