A high temperature media protected pressure sensor for steam sterilizing use to measure pressure of steam over a range of 0 to 5 bar g from the G1/4 male process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the DIN plug electrical connection.
This IMP pressure sensor with high temperature media protection can be used in steam sterilizing autoclaves to measure Steam pressure from 0 to 5 bar gauge.
The sensor is installed using a G1/4 male thread to measure the Steam, and the 4 to 20 milliamp current output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the DIN plug pin connector.
Also a in-built cooling element between the sensor and process connection is included with this pressure sensor to meet the requirements of measuring steam pressure in steam sterilizing applications up to 150 degC or 300 degF.
IMP 150degC Media Protected Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-imp-12-20484
- Pressure Range: 0 to 5
- Units: bar
- Pressure Reference: Gauge (G)
- Output Signal: 4 – 20mA, 2-wire (5)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.25% FS (standard) (A)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS per °C (standard) (4)
- Thermal Span Shift: 0.015% FS per °C
- Electrical Connection: Large DIN plug (standard) (B)
- Process Connection: G1/4 male, 150°C Integrated cooler (P)
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton (standard)(V)
- Special Requirements: Standard (000)