A high temperature pressure sensor for steam generator system integration use to measure pressure of steam over a range of 0 to 150 psi g from the G1/2 male process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the M12 connector electrical connection.
This DMP 331P high temperature pressure sensor can be used in steam generator systems to measure steam pressure from 0 to 150 pounds per square inch gauge.
The sensor is installed using a 1/2 inch BSP P (G1/2) male parallel thread to measure the steam, and the 4 to 20 milliamp current output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the M12 type pin connector.
Also a high temperature cooling element is integrated into the front end process fitting of this pressure sensor to meet the requirements of measuring steam pressure in steam generator system integration applications.
DMP 331P High Temperature Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-dmp331p-24-18374
- Pressure Range: 0 to 150
- Units: psi
- Range Type: Positive Gauge (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35% 0.4bar range min, 0.5% below
- Electrical Connection: M12 x 1 connector (4 pin)
- Process Connection: G1/2 Flush DIN3852
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Media & Temperature: 200degC (Vac 150degC) max, FKM seal