We are looking for equivalents to a product which we use on our spun melt machine. The current installed sensor has a 200bar pressure, 20mA full scale output, 1/2″ 20UNF-2A thread. There is also an integral T/C which is used on some of the applications.
We would suggest the ME melt pressure transmitter as an alternative which has the corresponding specification configuration as outlined below.
ME Melt Pressure Transmitter
- Part No: ME2-6-M-B02C-1-5-D
- Pressure Range: 200 bar g
- Output Signal: 4-20mA, 2 wire
- Supply Voltage: 10 to 30Vdc
- Accuracy: 0.5% FS BSL NLHR
- Pressure Connection: 1/2-20 UNF male
- Type: Rigid stem & flexible with thermocouple
- Rigid Stem Length: 318mm 12.5″
- Flexible Stem Length: 457mm 18″ (standard)
- Electrical Connection: 6 pin Mil style bayonet connector
- Calibration Adjustment: Magnetic autozero (standard)