I am looking for a pressure transmitter for a high temperature up to 180°C. The pressure range is 6 bar gauge, and the required process connection is a ½ inch fitting. The application is for measuring UHT milk, so it would need to be cleanable, and be able to take corrosive cleaning fluids.
The cooling element option allows the transmitter to be used on media up to a temperature of 200°C with FKM elastomer seals (300°C if FFKM seals are specified).
The wetted materials and external housing are made from stainless steel 316L to meet hygienic cleaning requirements, and the IP68 cable gland will protect the electronics from aggressive cleaning processes.
DMP331P Hygienic Hi-Temp Flush Pressure Transmitter
- Pressure Range: 6
- Units: bar
- Range Type: Positive Gauge (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Electrical Connection: IP68 (temp immersion) seal with 2m of cable
- Process Connection: G1/2 Flush DIN3852, P>=1bar only
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Media & Temperature: Food grade, 200degC max, Vac<150degC, FKM seal