A high viscosity fluid absolute pressure sensor with hi-temp media 150°C/302°F max protection for research use to measure pressure of epoxy resin over a range of 0 to 6 bar abs from the G1/2 male with flush diaphragm process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the integral cable electrical connection.
This DMP 331P high viscosity fluid absolute range pressure sensor can be used in research laboratories to measure epoxy resin pressure from 0 to 6 bar absolute.
The sensor is installed using a G1/2 male thread with an open flush diaphragm to measure the epoxy resin, and the 4 to 20 milliamp current output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the IP65 sealed gland and cable.
Also a flush diaphragm and high media temperature protection up to 150degC or 302degF is built into this absolute pressure sensor to meet the requirements of measuring epoxy resin pressure in research applications.
DMP 331P High Viscosity Fluid & Temperature Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-dmp331p-24-17992
- Pressure Range: 0 to 6
- Units: bar
- Range Type: Absolute (0 to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35% 0.4bar range min, 0.5% below
- Electrical Connection: IP67 seal with 2m of cable
- Process Connection: G1/2 Flush DIN3852, 1bar range min
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Media & Temperature: 200degC (Vac 150degC) max, FKM seal