A hi-temp media 150°C/302°F max absolute pressure sensor for research use to measure pressure of natural gas over a range of 0 to 10 bar abs from the G1/4 male process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the DIN plug electrical connection.
This IMP absolute range pressure sensor can be used in research laboratories to measure natural gas pressure from 0 to 10 bar absolute.
The sensor is installed using a G1/4 male thread to measure the natural gas, and the 4 to 20 milliamp current output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the DIN plug pin connector.
Also high media temperature protection up to 150degC or 302degF is built into this absolute pressure sensor to meet the requirements of measuring natural gas pressure in high temperature research applications.
IMP High Temperature Absolute Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-imp-12-18248
- Pressure Range: 0 to 10
- Units: bar
- Pressure Reference: Absolute (A)
- Output Signal: 4 – 20mA, 2-wire (5)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.25% FS (standard) (A)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS per °C (standard) (4)
- Thermal Span Shift: 0.015% FS per °C
- Electrical Connection: Large DIN plug (standard) (B)
- Process Connection: G1/4 male, 150°C Integrated cooler (P)
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton (standard)(V)
- Special Requirements: Standard (000)