A hi-temp media 200°C/392°F max gauge pressure sensor for food processing use to measure pressure of steam header prior to multi-stage heater over a range of 0 to 10 bar g from the G1/2 male process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the DIN plug electrical connection.
This DMP 331P high temperature gauge range pressure sensor can be used in food process plants to measure steam pressure from 0 to 10 bar gauge.
The sensor is installed using a G1/2 male thread to measure the steam, and the 4 to 20 milliamp current output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the DIN plug pin connector.
Also high media temperature protected up to 200degC or 392degF is built into this gauge pressure sensor to meet the requirements of measuring steam header pressure prior to multi-stage heater in food processing applications.
DMP 331P High Temperature Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-dmp331p-24-18028
- Part No: 500-1002-1-3-100-Z00-1-1-2-200
- Pressure Range: 10
- Units: bar
- Range Type: Positive Gauge (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35% 0.4bar range min, 0.5% below
- Electrical Connection: DIN43650A plug IP65
- Process Connection: G1/2 Flush DIN3852, 1bar range min
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Media & Temperature: Food grade, 200degC max, FKM seal